In this tutorial, I will show you how to draw a cute flower easy for kids and toddlers. This is a great activity for kids and toddlers of all ages. Moreover, the flower is simple to draw and can be customized to your child’s liking. All you need is a pencil, paper, and some crayons or markers.
Here are the steps:
- Firstly, draw a circle for the center of the flower.
- Next, draw 8 petals around the circle.
- Then, draw two eyes and a smile.
- Afterward, you can colour in the petals any colour you like.
- Finally, your flower is now complete! 🙂
Additionally, here are some tips:
Encourage your child to be creative and experiment with different colours and designs.
Furthermore, help your child to use light pressure when drawing so that they can easily erase any mistakes.
Lastly, praise your child’s efforts and creativity.